Description from the Publisher
Droppix Recorder is an advanced, all-in-one software solution that provides the tools necessary to easily capture, organize and edit digital media files, and burn them to CD or DVD.
New for Droppix Recorder 1.5:
- Improved Management of Multisession Discs
- Integrated File Explorer
- New command line tool (DxCmd) to add burning feature into any application
- Support for DVD-R DL
- Search and Find and Replace Assistants
- Exclusion Filters
- Support for new CD and DVD burners
Additional features and functions:
- Simple and intuitive drag-and-drop user interface with customizable skins
- Quick and reliable recording of personal and professional data on CD, CD-RW, DVD±R/W, DVD+R DL or DVD-RAM.
- Overburning support as well as high CD-R (including CDR-90/99/100 min).
- Validate all project files and verifying disc recording
- Perfect copies of any non-protected CD or DVD in just three clicks
- Easy creation of ?greatest hits? CDs and advanced multimedia compilations (audio CD, MP3, OGG, WMA discs and CD Extra or mixed-mode CD)
- Native support of CD-Text, CDDB and ID3 tags
- Creation of professional-looking videos that can be played on home DVD players
- Support for VCD, SVCD, XVCD, XSVCD, Mini-DVD and DVD-Video formats
- Creation, edition and conversion of most CD and DVD image files (ISO, CUE/BIN, DWI, etc.)
- Rip music from audio CDs
- Create multi-session discs
- Benchmark and analyze CD and DVD drive performance.
- Automatically download and upgrade firmware for your drive.
- Works with most CD and DVD recorders, including DVD-RAM and dual-layer DVD recorders (9 GB).
- Detailed user guide and free online upgrade system available.