Description from the Publisher
Office Timesheets is a web-based commercial employee time tracking and management timesheets software application designed for the specialized needs of project-driven organizations to track time and expenses for accurate accounting and job/project costing purposes, and real-time reporting and billing. Not only is Office Timesheets a timesheet application that simplifies time tracking and expense data, it also integrates with Microsoft Project to ease the importing and exporting of project timesheet data. Office Timesheets even provides detailed records to ensure compliancy with any regulatory requirements, such as DCAA, Sarbanes-Oxley and FMLA.
- Time tracking for project costing; client time billing; employee time and attendance; regulatory compliance, earned value; job costing and estimation; and more.
- Expense tracking with expense account codes, descriptions and notes; client markup/markdown; tax calculation; and more.
- Web-based architecture with Microsoft® Office fluent-style interface offers instant user acceptance.
- Fully customizable approval process, approval workflow and time reporting periods.
- Fully customizable employee rate tables for calculating payroll data, client billing, costing and more.
- Easily enable time and expense tracking for auditing and generate audit reports for regulatory compliance (DCAA, SOX, FMLA and more...).
- Import and export data easily with Office Timesheets CSV importer with field mapping, and create templates for future importing and exporting.
- Bi-directional Microsoft® Project and QuickBooks integration.
- Highly configurable Security Policies allow administrators to determine precisely what timesheet users can and can?t do and see.
- Web-based architecture for install/update once enables ultra-fast implementation and highly simplified system maintenance.
- And much more?
Self install or hosted environment. Download or sign-up for free 30-day trial.
Other downloads from this publisher
Remove unwanted Outlook duplicate records with Anti-Dupe for Microsoft Outlook add-in. Anti-Dupe for Outlook deletes duplicate Outlook duplicate appointments, contacts, emails and tasks based on pre-determined criterion set by Anti-Dupe. Free trial.
Share Microsoft Outlook calendar, contact, and task information with this affordable Exchange alternative. Makes Outlook calendar sharing and Outlook group calendar scheduling easy. Works with Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007. Free trial.