Description from the Publisher
AutoDWG VectorNow is a raster to vector converter, that convert BMP, TIF(TIFF), GIF, JPG(JPEG),PNG file into editable DWG/DXF file. No AutoCAD requested. The converted drawings can be saved as AutoCAD R14 or 2000~2008 format. Input image file: Scanned drawings or any images in formats of BMP, JPG (JPEG), GIF, TIF (TIFF), PNG, etc. Color or black-and-white images with gray stages are also supported.
01. Create editable lines by the original image, no AutoCAD requested.
02. Input image file: Scanned drawings or any images in formats of BMP, JPG (JPEG), GIF, TIF (TIFF), PNG, etc.
03. Color or black-and-white image with gray stages is also supported.
04. Solid raster vectorization supported.
05. Output file: DWG or DXF in editable vector, which can be saved as AutoCAD R14 or 2000~2008.
06. Stratified by color in converted drawing.
07. Output line type: Centerline or outline.
08. Image background color: Black or white.
09. You can ignore differences in color.
10. Easy to use, no complicated settings.
We aslo provide drawing service, let our professional CAD designers reconstruct the drawing for you.
Other downloads from this publisher
Save Flash Moive in the web page easily.
AutoDWG DWG to PDF Converter let you batch convert DWG TO PDF, DXF TO PDF without need of AutoCADKeywords: dwg to pdf converter, dxf to pdf , autocad to pdf
DWF Importer(a.k.a. DWG to DWF Converter) is An AutoCAD Addin let you import dwf file into AutoCAD. It supports AutoCAD 2005, 2004, 2002, 2000(i) and R14.
A lite and fast dwg viewer with ACDSee-like interface, browse , view and print DWG, DXF files. Supports AutoCAD 2006 drawing format.
PDF to DWG importer, an AutoCAD Addin allows you to import PDF files into DWG or DXF files quickly and easily. It supports AutoCAD R14 thru 2009.