Description from the Publisher
Apen Audio CD Burner can burn APE, FLAC and MP3 files to normal audio CDs. It also can load the CUE file which helps to split tracks for a large APE or FLAC audio file. You even also can load multiple CUE files, then modify the tracks list very easily - add/remove tracks, adjust the order of tracks, etc. - then burn them into one audio CD. It's very useful if you like to burn 'picked album' audio CDs.
Many music player devices can't play APE and FLAC files, e.g. the car player. Now with Apen Audio CD Burner, you can make your own 'picked album' CDs easily (pick your favorite musics and burn them into one audio CD) then play these 'picked album' CDs in the car player.
- Burn APE, FLAC, MP3 audio files to audio CD
- Supports to load CUE file for spliting tracks
- Easily to modify the tracks list, easily to create 'picked album' CDs
- Easy to use and nice user interface
- Win98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista Compatible