Description from the Publisher
TeamTalk allows you to talk with our friends or colleagues using the internet or a local area network as audio carrier. All you need is a microphone and a sound card. Unlike many other internet voice applications TeamTalk allows any number of people to participate in a conversation. This of course requires more bandwidth but TeamTalk features a variety of configuration options which allows you to select the quality settings that best fit your connection speed.
The primary goal of TeamTalk is to provide a conversation with minimum lag (delay) so that it becomes as close to real-time conversation as possible.
- Supports 8, 16 and 32 KHz audio for both low-bandwidth and high-bandwidth users.
- Low lag by using audio broadcasting and no buffering.
- Throughput between 560 bytes/sec. and 5850 bytes/sec. per user.
- Packetloss resistant.
- Noice reduction.
- Hotkeys and voice activation.
- Supports channels with passwords.
- Positioning of participants using 3D sound.