Description from the Publisher
MyDAC (Data Access Components for MySQL) is a library of components that provides direct access to MySQL database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6/5, Lazarus 1.0.12 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
MyDAC, a high-performance and feature-rich MySQL connectivity solution, is an efficient native alternative to the Borland Database Engine for direct access to MySQL. The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android. MyDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
- RAD Studio XE5 support
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- MariaDB support
- Direct access to server data. No need to install other data provider layers
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Full support for the latest versions of MySQL and support for all MySQL data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Supports many MySQL specific features, such as locking, SET and ENUM types
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TMyScript component
- Support for using macros in SQL
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting from Delphi 5 and C++Builder 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Includes a provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
Other downloads from this publisher
Entity Developer is a powerful visual model designer and code generation tool for LINQ to SQL.
Devart ODBC Driver for Firebird provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access Firebird databases from Windows, Linux, MacOS, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
dotConnect for Oracle is an enhanced ORM enabled data provider for Oracle that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing Oracle-based database applications.
Entity Developer is a powerful ORM modeling and code generation tool for NHibernate, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL. It introduces new approaches for designing ORM models, boosts productivity, and facilitates the development of database applications.
Devart Excel Add-in for SQL Server allows you to use powerful Excel capabilities for processing and analysis of data from SQL Server or SQL Azure, editing external data as usual excel spreadsheets and saving data changes back to the data source