Description from the Publisher
MyDAC (Data Access Components for MySQL) is a library of components that provides direct access to MySQL database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6/5, Lazarus 1.0.12 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
MyDAC, a high-performance and feature-rich MySQL connectivity solution, is an efficient native alternative to the Borland Database Engine for direct access to MySQL. The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android. MyDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
- RAD Studio XE5 support
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- MariaDB support
- Direct access to server data. No need to install other data provider layers
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Full support for the latest versions of MySQL and support for all MySQL data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Supports many MySQL specific features, such as locking, SET and ENUM types
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TMyScript component
- Support for using macros in SQL
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting from Delphi 5 and C++Builder 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Includes a provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
Other downloads from this publisher
dotConnect for SQL Ser is a database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with number of innovative technologies. It interoperates with all essential development tools and technologies.
Entity Developer is a powerful visual model designer and code generation tool for LINQ to SQL.
dbForge Data Compare for Oracle is a powerful, fast, and easy tool for comparing and synchronizing Oracle databases. It helps you quickly compare data in tables, find the differences at a glance, and generate script to effortlessly synchronize data.
dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
Devart ODBC Driver for InterBase provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access InterBase databases from Windows, Linux, MacOS, both 32-bit and 64-bit.