Description from the Publisher
Mime4Net is email and MIME parser (C#, VB.Net component) that works under .NET environment an can be easily integrated into your application. This component builds a tree representation of an e-mail message and allows you easily navigate message structure.
Mime4Net automatically handles the decoding of fields and bodies and can be used to extract attachments. Like no other component it is extremely tolerant against messages violating the standards!
Compatibility and standards supporting
Mime4Net offers 100% compatibility with RFC822 (Standard for ARPA Internet Text Messages), MIME RFCs 2045-2049, RFC2822.
The Mime4Net library supports parsing of improperly formatted Mime messages as well. This is very important feature because of many different programs doesn't support complete RFC standards and create incorrect message structure.
- 100% compatibility with RFC822 and MIME
- Easy integration (similar to SAX XML parser)
- Load message from stream
- Extract attachments
- Transparent decoding of fields and bodies
- Mime encoding/decoding
- Base64 encoding/decoding
- Quoted-Printable encoding/decoding
- Headers encoding/decoding
- Content Type support
- Navigate the MIME message tree structure
- Support for improperly formated messages
- Works under MS .NET framework 1.1 and 2.0
- Sources of test script included to the package!
- All mime4j(Apache) tests are passed
- Built in Synchronous DNS Blacklist
- Email Address parsing for the Email Headers
- Characterset matching
- Standalone component
Who and why chooses Mime4Net?
Mime4Net is successfully marketed product that is continually improved by NewtonIdeas company and our customers. The biggest group of our clients ? middle-size software development companies, who needs fully documented, fast and reliable standalone component.