Description from the Publisher
The Ultimate IMAP is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for downloading e-mail messages from a server and managing your mailbox remotely, all from within your application. In addition, it also allows you to compose, decrypt, encrypt, sign, and validate email messages.
* Downloading and managing email messages and mailboxes easily
The IMAP component offers a comprehensive interface for IMAP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate mail management tasks in an application as listed below:
* Connect to standard IMAP server or secure IMAP server over TLS/SSL. It supports both Implicit and Explicit security modes
* List email messages
* Download entire or partial messages to a disk file or stream
* Upload messages stored in a file or memory stream
* Copy messages
* Delete messages
* Purge messages
* Move messages between folders/mailboxes
* Mark/unmark message flags
* Listing mailboxes/folders
* Create mailboxes/folders
* Rename mailboxes/folders
* Delete mailboxes/folders
* Subscribe and unsubscribe mailboxes/folders
* Obtain mailbox information
* Search messages with advanced options
* Authenticate securely with CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5, NTLM, and Kerberos methods
Other downloads from this publisher
A set of .NET classes that makes the work of querying DNS servers for resource record types defined by RFC-1034 and RFC-1035, and performing domain registration with the WhoIs class more easily.
Ultimate SFTP is a 100%-managed .NET class library that adds powerful and comprehensive SSH Secure File Transfer capabilities to your .NET applications.
The Ultimate Mail is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for downloading e-mail messages from a server and managing your mailbox remotely, all from within your application.
Quickly process and sort out bounced e-mails into categories with built-in S/MIME, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP
A high-speed, reliable Zip library with affordable price which lets you add zip/unzip functionality to your .NET applications with only few lines of code.