Description from the Publisher
The Ultimate SFTP .NET Component offers a comprehensive interface for SFTP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate secure file transfers in an application, as well as remote file management using SFTP. In addition to downloading and uploading by file name, URL, and wild card masks, the SFTP library also supports remote file management functionality such as directory listings and the ability to rename, delete and move files on the server.
The following is a list of some key features of the component:
* Upload, download, append, rename and delete SFTP file
* Large file support (can be greater than 4GB)
* Parse listings automatically
* Supports both ASCII and binary transfers
* Supports restarting interrupted uploads and downloads
* Abort operations smoothly
* Synchronizes folders easily
* Upload, download, or Remove entire directory (including subdirectories and files) quickly with a single line of code
* Supports Multi-threading. You can use as many threads as you want to speed up transferring files
* File transfer monitoring support with progress event
* Fully supports both event-driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs
* Send and receive files to or from disk or memory streams. This allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files on-the-fly
* Unified Remote File System Architecture which allows you to directly and easily transfer and synchronize files between an SFTP file system and other file systems such as FTP, SCP, ZIP, Disk, Memory, etc.
Other downloads from this publisher
The Ultimate IMAP is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for downloading e-mail messages from a server and managing your mailbox remotely, all from within your application.
A set of .NET classes that makes the work of querying DNS servers for resource record types defined by RFC-1034 and RFC-1035, and performing domain registration with the WhoIs class more easily.
The Ultimate Mail is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for downloading e-mail messages from a server and managing your mailbox remotely, all from within your application.
Quickly process and sort out bounced e-mails into categories with built-in S/MIME, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP
A high-speed, reliable Zip library with affordable price which lets you add zip/unzip functionality to your .NET applications with only few lines of code.