Description from the Publisher
PCLTool SDK - Option V Print Capturing / Converting PCL to PDF or PCL to PDF/A. Option V captures and converts COMPLEX PCL into raster/vector PDF or PDF/A formats, or raster XPS format while extracting text. PCLTool SDK - Option V Includes: PCLCodes, Img2PDF, Img2XPS, PCLXForm, ImgCvt, Filter, TNXDump and PCLTool and other valuable utilities. PCLTool SDK is the only product on the market that converts bitmap HP fonts into TrueType fonts to embed in the converted PDF's.
PCLTool SDK - Option V is ideal for those who need to capture and convert legacy PCL print streams into a PDF, PDF/A or XPS file formats. The PCLXForm program has a powerful script programming language; with runtime include variables and command line overrides. The ASCII text scripting language is the fastest way to transformation application and it's easy to adapt to changes in the PCL, as well as your application requirements. For most custom applications, PCLXForm can get the job done 20 percent faster than it would take to write a custom .exe using our .DLL API (Option I at $995).
Our latest release of PCLTool SDK V9.0 is a major consolidation and migration of source code for easier maintainability, upgradeability, faster throughput and now includes Windows .Net, 64-bit, and 64-bit .Net versions of its major PCL conversion programs.
PCLTool SDK V9.6 New Features:
* .NET, 64-bit, & 64-bit .NET - New sets of .exe's and .dll's for the .NET, 64-bit and 64-bit .NET platforms.
* PCL to TransPromo - New functions added to facilitate transformation of high volume PCL Bank Statements into text, raster or vector data for migration into any output management system.
* HotDirZ â€“ New print file capture utility to watch multiple folders and launch various applications.
* Added 128-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) for securing HIPAA compliant medical data.
* Added Support to convert to JPEG format.