Description from the Publisher
CrossIPTC software for digital pictures is a repair and cross-platform conversion tool to efficiently exchange IPTC metadata using extended characters between Windows and Macintosh platforms. CrossIPTC rewrites IPTC accents for Windows when created by a Macintosh computer [or vice-versa] to ensure compatibility and properly display author, captions, keywords, categories, credits and origins information containing texts with accents. Some CrossIPTC Features : - Mass conversion of extended characters into IPTC fields.
- Translates Macintosh accents to Windows accents or Windows accents to Macintosh characters.
- Can remove the XML data from documents created with Adobe products when cleaning is needed
- Works with all standard IPTC fields and with customised (non-standard) fields
- Displays IPTC metadata information for each image
- Lets you copy image IPTC data set to clipboard when browsing folder images.
- Allows to display captured IPTC character strings, in Hexadecimal values
- Optionally keeps a copy of input files to a backup folder.
- Customization of period interval between two scans for processing
- Synchronisation of XMP metadata with IPTC metadata, cleanning XMP
- Language: English
Designed to facilitate images and digital photos transmission, CrossIPTC enables automatic stock photography conversion during migration from one platform to another executing a mass repair on IPTC File Info fields added to JPEG or TIFF pictures: it translates Macintosh extended characters to Windows characters or Windows accents to Macintosh accents.
Since extended characters are absolutely necessary for example in French, German, Portuguese and Spanish texts, no more need to avoid the use of accents for the description of digital pictures to treat by the other platform: the images are always tagged with appropriate accuracy to allow a good cataloguing and indexation. CrossIPTC works with all standard IPTC fields and with customised (non-standard) fields
Other downloads from this publisher
MacVolumes is a free Windows system utility to analyze Macintosh files signatures stored in Mac volumes index on Windows NT 4.0 or 2000. Automatic connection to the Macintosh servers and volumes; detects invalid volumes, monitors disks optimization
Name cleaner software to quickly prepare files created on Macintosh for use on a Windows computer, shortening Windows long file names for use by a Macintosh. Automatically rename files removing illegal characters, adding the 3 characters extension
Disables close window button of selected applications to control that a proper logout comand is issued when leaving Telnet or avoid Excel close button. Topmost features, set windows always on top of all other. Interactive interface or command-line
Cataloging tool to extract file properties, metadata from files images or web pages in directories into HTML, XML files. Interactive interface filters by file and properties type. Command line creates XML and apply XSL transformations in batch mode
Mac filenames to Windows convertor, repairs invalid characters, add file extensions automatically to allow PCs to read and work on documents served by Macvolumes. Application or service mode