Description from the Publisher
Image to PDF Converter is specially designed to convert almost all the Image formats including JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, PCX, etc. to PDF. Moreover, with the Image to PDF Converter, users can also customize their ideal PDF file by adding watermark to PDF text, merging multiple images into one then creating, setting password to the converted PDF file (owner password for opening, user password for modification).
Besides converting Image to PDF, Image to PDF Converter also allows the conversion between different image formats, for example TIFF to BMP, GIF to JPEG, PNG to PCX and so on. All these functions can be tried by free download.
1. Convert Image formats (JPEG, BMP, PCX, PNG , GIF etc.) to PDF.
2. Support converting between some different image formats.
3. Output PDF files compatible with Adobe Acrobat (up to the latest version 9)
4. Combine multiple files into one and before merging, allow changing the image order.
5. Set password to the converted PDF file.
6. Add stamp strings to PDF (font, color outline can be defined).
7. Compress color images to reduce file size.
8. Allow to change papersize.
9. Embed all fonts or not and set image models.