Description from the Publisher
WordReport is a report generator for Microsoft Word that uses Microsoft Word as reporting tool and outputs reports in Word document, HTML, XML, RTF or other format. If you know how to use Microsoft Word and write SQL statements, you can use WordReport to create all kinds of reports as you need.
WordReport can read a Word report template file and a WRF file. The Word report template file defines the layouts and formatting of a report. The WRF file has some configuration information and SQL statements, describes how to access database. First WordReport creates a blank Word report using Word report template file, and then executes SQL statements in the WRF file to get data from database, and fills data into the blank Word report to generate the desired report.
WordReport includes the following features:
* Use Microsoft Word as your reporting tool
* Create report template directly using Microsoft Word
* Access to databases using SQL
* Create reports without programming experience
* Connection to all databases using ODBC, support all databases such as Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Informix, MS SQL Server, Teradata, MySQL, MS Access, dBase.
* Support multi-databases in one report
* Creation of the reports with parameters
* Support of Windows mode and command line mode, it is possible to call WordReport from other program
* Creation of complex reports
* Creation of many reports in one Microsoft Word document
* Conversion of file formats
* Automatically generates reports
* One time configuration
* Deployment is flexible