Description from the Publisher
BeyondShell (formerly known as Just Click) is a shell enhancement tool set for windows(c) 2000/XP/2003/vista/7 32bit versions, extending functionality of the windows shell, mainly for handling and working with filesystem folders and files.
All the functionalities provided by BeyondShell are accessible through shell context menu, which are listed below:
* Copy file path of different format into clipboard.
* Create a command prompt window (DOS-Box) in current/selected directory
* Create multi-level directories at once
* Raze your file completely and unrecoverable
* Delete folder(s) much faster than the explorer
* Display an advanced paste dialog, allow changing the result filename for pasting
* Display a dialog allow user to run program with command-line arguments
* Run console app and keep the result command prompt window