Description from the Publisher
iJoysoft DVD Creator for Mac is the ideal tool to convert and burn SD and HD videos to DVD, like AVI, VOB, MPEG, DivX, MP4, WMV, MKV, MTS, DV, or iPhone 4 videos (MOV), etc to DVD. Besides, it can burn to DVD folders and ISO files. Moreover, it offers much interesting authoring functions to custom DVD: create personalized DVD menus, clip video segments, add soundtracks and subtitles to DVDs, and edit video effects. Free download it right now!
1. Supports popular DVD disc formats (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9) as target, and popular video formats as source.
2. Attach menus before burning a DVD disc to personalize and customize your discs.
3. Choose a series of DVD-menu templates to create a special DVD menu for your DVD.
4. Attach background music or picture, menu title or opening film clip to your menu; set a clip from the video and attach it as video thumbnail in your DVD menu to customize your DVD.
5. Set the DVD to play the video straight away by skipping the DVD menu.
6. Crop video frame size; adjust video image effect, and add picture or text watermark to customize your video.
7. Clip the segments you want and merge them together for burning.
8. Add up to 32 subtitle files (.srt) to your video, and set subtitle language, font and subtitle delay options to create DVD movie with multiple subtitles.
9. Set and add audio tracks, adjust the volume, audio delay and loop options to burn video files to DVD movie with multiple audio tracks.
10. Set more parameters to make special DVD on Mac: video/audio quality, mode, aspect ratio, resize bit rate, television standard, channel, sample rate, etc.
11. Set chapters to organize and arrange the files on your DVD.
12. Multithread and Multi-Core Processing to make fastest converting and burning speed.
13. Run it in background to lessen CPU resource; it doesn't slow your computer down or conflict with other programs.