Description from the Publisher
Mail Sender Express Pro is a professional high-speed e-mail sender program that allows you to organize large email marketing mailing lists in groups for easy manageability to make your email marketing campaigns simpler. Here are some features of this mass emailing utility:
- Easy email list management: Maintain mailing lists by defining mailing groups of targeted consumers. You can easily change, organize or allocate recipients to different mailing lists. You can also enable or disable individual recipients within a group for receiving specific email messages/newsletters.
- Mailing list address import and export: email ids' can be imported from a single file (.txt and .csv files) or from a folder. The addresses on selected mailing lists can be exported to .txt or .csv files on your system for easy storage and backup.
- Easy Outlook compatibility: addresses can be imported from the Outlook Address Book into the Email Sender, and Email Sender addresses can be exported to Outlook. Messages composed in Outlook Email Editor can also be mailed through Email Sender Express Pro.
- Auto Unsubscribe: Your subscribers have access to an ?auto-unsubscribe? option. You can also filter a ready-made list of recipients to disable future mailings to unsubscribed recipients.
- Dynamic Variables: Use dynamic variables to represent recipient names, which automatically get replaced with the subscriber's name when mail is sent.
- Email Sending Reports: Detailed Reports on mailing status can be accessed.
Other downloads from this publisher
Email Spider or Email Extractor from EmailSmartz is an Email Finder to build targeted mailing lists for mass email advertising. This email software extracts e-mail addresses from mail servers and directories for bulk email marketing. Free download.
Emailsmartz E-mail List Manager is mailing list management software to collect unsubscribed user email ids, sort mailing lists, merge email lists, and remove duplicate email addresses. It can be used to easily manage newsletter subscriptions