Description from the Publisher
OpusFlow CRM takes the Outlook contact card as the starting point for linking and tracking of all (even remote) related communication. The Outlook contact card you used to know has been extended with a wide range of functionalities.
* create and send personalized documents (letters, faxes, e-mails) from the Outlook address card.
* track your appointments, tasks and activities in relation to your contacts.
* track your letters and mailings right from Outlook.
* plan actions and follow up on phone calls, documents or emails you and your team receive.
* share all customer information in your workgroup environment.
* work together with your colleagues in Group Calendar, Group Tasks and Group Activities.
* work off-line (PC, laptop, PDA).
To share all your information with your colleagues, Exchange Server is not needed! If you do use Exchange server then OpusFlow CRM will prevent those nasty 'Mailbox full' warnings because all data is (where it should be), on a hard disk and not using valuable Exchange server resources.