Description from the Publisher
Would you like to have more control over your employees? Outlook email signatures? Policy Patrol Signatures allows you to centrally manage your employees? Outlook (and Outlook Web Access) email signatures, ensuring that your corporate emails contain a professional and consistent email signature along with the necessary legal disclaimer and company footer. With Policy Patrol?s Microsoft Active Directory merge fields, you only need to configure one email signature that is automatically personalized with the sender?s information. Email signatures can contain images, links and formatting.
With Policy Patrol Signatures you can:
- Create professional email signatures & disclaimers
- Manage Outlook (and OWA) signatures centrally
- Ensure uniform corporate email ?look?
- Utilize emails as marketing tools
- Automatically pull user information from Active Directory
- Include images, links and formatting in your email signature
- Apply different signatures per user/group
- Optionally control message font
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 & 2010 and Outlook Web Access
The following programs must exist in the network:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- If using Microsoft Outlook Web Access: Exchange Server 2003, 2007 or 2010
- Windows Operating System on the Policy Patrol server machine: Windows Server 2003/2008 or Windows 2000 Server/Advanced Server - or Windows XP Professional, Windows 2000 Professional or Windows Vista (apart from the Home edition) with IIS 4 or higher installed.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 on the Policy Patrol server machine
The following programs must exist on the client:
- Microsoft Outlook 2002/XP, 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Windows Operating System
If using Outlook Web Access integration:
- No programs are required on the client other than a browser
Pricing starts from $95 for 10 users.
Download a 30-day fully working trial version.
Users reviews & testimonials
With tools like message filtering, message duplication, disclaimers, reporting and so on Policy Patrol makes the task of being compliant much easier for an IT department, and a tool that makes any IT task easier pays for itself.