Description from the Publisher
CD Sync is a disc cataloging software that allows you to catalog your CDs/DVDs/Flash Drives/Hard drive Folders etc. With CD Sync, you get the ability to browse and search your data, even when the source media is not available.
CD Sync provides several predefined categories under which you can categorize images you create. You can also create new categories as and when you desire. CD Sync offers powerful search facilities, which allow you to search for a file/folder using basic file properties (like filesize, attributes, etc), as well as advanced attributes like Artist name, Title, Description, Company name etc. All these capabilities enable you to perform content specific searches. Some of the major features of CD Sync are:
1. Stores disks' and folders' file structure as it is, to allow you to browse and search them even when they’re not
2. Several image categories (like Games, music movies etc.) are provided, so that you can categorize your images. You can
also create new categories.
3. Stores extended properties about each file. CD Sync can store above 25 types of properties about each file. This includes:
* Standard file properties, like name, size, and date(s) etc.
* Music properties, like artist name, album title, album year, and song title etc.
* Document properties, like company, subject, and category etc.
* Video and image properties, like width and height.
* File icons for .ico, .exe, .scr, .cur files.
4. Allows you to set custom description for each and every file/folder in your image.
5. Incorporates powerful searching features that allow you to search any number of images at a time. Also features content specific search capability (for ex. You can search your music collection for all songs by ‘Linkin Park’.)
6. Allows you to export your images, in case you’re migrating to new PC and don’t want to create all those images again. This feature also comes in handy in case of data loss; you can always restore your images from the backup copy.
7. Allows you to export the file-list for an Image in XML format. From there, it can be read and interpreted by any other
8. Features a clean and friendly Windows Explorer like interface. So that not too much of your time is wasted recalling where a particular command was located.
9. If the source media of an Image is available, the built-in previewer allows you to preview almost all major types of
audio, video, and image files contained in the image. The built-in previewer can also be configured to automatically play
audio and video files as you select them in the file browser.