Description from the Publisher
Extract metadata from MS Office, PDF, HTML, Adobe files, IPTC info from jpeg and tif images into XML, CSV, Word files or HTML pages without programming.
Set file properties via mass update function for MS Office and NTFS Windows 2000 files.
You will easily Catalog and retrieve:
MS Office documents: Application name, Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Template, Comments, Last author, Revision number, Number of pages, paragraphs, lines, words, characters, notes, slides, Manager, Company, Category, Security flags, Creation, Last accessed, print date, Edition time
- Standard or User-defined ie customized file properties, Mac comments,
- Windows 2000 file propertes,
- PDF documents properties,
- OpenOffice.org, StarOffice information,
- Title of HTML pages and metadata in tags according to Dublic Core,
- PDF information,
- IPTC-NAA fields for JPEG/TIFF/PSD images,
- Adobe XMP metadata retrieval from Photoshop, Acrobat, FrameMaker, GoLive, InDesign, InCopy, Illustrator, LiveMotion.
- Interactive display and export or batch command line mode for metadata extraction with xsl transformation in automated processing. MetaDataMiner lets you rapidly create HTML index of entire folders with extra information and hypertext links : you can share documentation catalog in a project team and save time seaching for data
Other downloads from this publisher
Windows explorer program to Analyze and access Macintosh files on Windows NT, 2000 or XP
Enhances navigation through folders and drives using Windows GUI, creating the corresponding navigation in the MSDOS console
Idem File Synchronization replicates source folders to local or network target locations monitoring changes, file creations, updates or suppressions and mirroring changes
With Delenda program you easily suppress files and daily remove documents in a set of folders or move/archive files based on time on a workstation or on a server.
Create a photo database, edit, search IPTC headers from image folders