Description from the Publisher
Simpli-File Find, Replace and Insert allows you to Find and Replace text in files as well as Insert text into files in a batch process (all at once). When you have many files that you need to change a certain text in, you can do so with a few button clicks instead of opening each file and doing it manually.
Some of the options when finding and replacing text in files:
1. Case sensitive search
2. Search for any of the words
3. Replace first instance of text only
4. Replace exact lines only
Options when inserting text:
1. Insert text at any line
2. Insert text at end of each file
3. Insert text at beginning of each line in the file
4. Insert text at the end of each line in the file
You can also use Symbols to create desired results such as filename, directory name, file size, etc.
This premier software is one of the many Simpli-File programs that help you get on your way to organizing all your files.