Description from the Publisher
The Advanced Image Grid component allows you to display image collections in a HTML/CSS formatted grid. You can easily edit the external XML or HTML layout file using your favorite XML/HTML editor and the Flash application will dynamically render it and scroll it for you.
It is based on the HTML Table Renderer component for image collections layout formatting and the Classic Scroll Bar component for scrolling the image list.
* image collections in HTML format (CSS + tables support) easy to edit using your favorite HTML editor;
* use advanced features such as rowspan and colspan, advanced text rendering options, custom library fonts and external stylesheet files, custom colors and transparencies for borders and backgrounds, padding, spacing and much more;
* is is based on highly customizable components that you can also use in other Flash projects;
* includes browser window resize support, easy to adjust fading effects and each graphic element;
Other downloads from this publisher
Features: 1 . Load Unlimited SWF Files . 2 . Load Unlimited Images . 3 . 2 MovieClips For images Target ( to Load Images in target ) allows to show image in movieClip1 until loading of next image in movieClip2 get finished And After Delay Time
- plays continuously, after it had played all the tracks it will start all over again
Features: unlimited number of thumbnails; - supports landscape and portrait images which are then resized by ratio taking into consideration the limits you will setup in the xml; - easy to implement and use;
No Flash Knowledge required to insert the media wall SWF inside the HTML page(s) of your site. Fully customizable XML driven content. Customizable width, height and item size. Includes support for video objects.