Description from the Publisher
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a comprehensive solution for Flash fans to use as: SWF to FLA converter, SWF to FLEX converter, SWF elements extractor, and online Flash downloader.
You can easily convert SWF to FLA or FLEX project, and extract Flash resources in batch mode. Almost all SWF elements can be extracted, such as shapes, images, sounds (mp3 or wav), videos (flv), frames, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites, ActionScript, etc.
This Flash decompiler is compatible with Windows 7. It supports Flash CS3/CS4/CS5 and ActionScript 2.0/3.0, you can get XFL file from Flash CS5 SWF. Globally search all ActionScript is supported; A built-in Flash player is available for you to play SWF/FLV/F4V smoothly.
To satisfy different users? requirements, SWF Decompiler offers multi-language interfaces: English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian and Korean. It also provides a free online Flash downloader, SWF Catcher, which will assist you to capture and save Flash from IE or Firefox.
Industry-leading Flash Decompiler
* Convert SWF to FLA
* Convert SWF to FLEX project
* Extract SWF elements
* Get XFL from Flash CS5 SWF
* Extract SWF from Flash EXE
* Multi-language interface: English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Korean
* Support Flash CS3/CS4/CS5
* Support ActionScript 2.0/3.0
* Compatible with Windows 7
* Support Flash components
Powerful Flash Decompile Capability
* Decompile SWF in batch mode
* Decompile the standard EXE made by Adobe Flash to FLA
* Browse resources in preview window before SWF decompile
* Show AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package when decompile AS3.0. Support display multi-byte code in AS window.
* Globally search all ActionScript
* Export ActionScript file in AS, BIN or HTML
* Export the FLV video from Flash
* Provide SWF Catcher to download Flash from IE or Firefox
* Offer a built-in Flash player to play SWF/FLV/
Other downloads from this publisher
Professional and multilingual Flash Decompiler Mac for you to convert SWF to FLA or FLEX on Mac, and easily extract SWF resources like images, sounds (mp3, wav), videos (flv), ActionScript, etc. Supports Flash 8/9(CS3)/10(CS4) and ActionScript 3.0.