Description from the Publisher
Super Vectorizer 2 for Mac (FREE Download: http://www.svgvector.com/download/Super-Vectorizer.dmg) is a professional Mac vector tracing software that automatically converts bitmap image like JPEG, GIF and PNG to clean, scalable vector graphic of Ai, SVG, DXF and PDF on Mac. It supports tracing of color and grayscale, black-and-white, skeletonization and line as well. Super Vectorizer 2 for Mac uses a totally new image quantization algorithm that produces more natural color after vectorization on Mac. The output vector artworks seamlessly with Illustrator, Corel, and others on Mac system.
Key Features of Super Vectorizer 2 for Mac:
- Fully automatic vectorization on Mac.
- Super Vectorizer 2 for Mac supports up to 64 colors now.
- Automatic tracing images of 70+ formats
JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, PDF, PSD, PNT, RGB, ARW, BMPF, CUR, CRW, CR2, DCR, DNG, EPSF, EPSI
- Segmentation editing capabilities: Trace more clean line borders on Mac that greatly simplifies the information to get more concise vector graphic for the ease of editing. It successfully avoids a region overlapping.
- Super Vectorizer 2 for Mac has two color modes now.
- Super Vectorizer 2 for Mac vectorizes images on Mac by Edge or Color or Gray Color.
- Options for vectorizing images on Mac by Skeletonization or Line.
- Better Optimization of line-tracing with a new line-tracing engine on Mac: accord more closely with users needs.
- The function of skeletonization will enable conversion from pencil drawing into vector graphic on Mac easily.
- The enhanced pre-processing smoothing function simplify the complex image very well. The smoothing algorithm is four times better than that of Super Vectorizer.
- Better Accuracy: more closely resemble the input image.
- Ai, SVG, DXF and PDF Mac vector graphic output.
- Powerful preview to inspect the result in detail.
- Super Vectorizer 2 for Mac could vectorize very large images on Mac.
- Transparency support on Super Vectorizer 2 for Mac