Description from the Publisher
Fotosizer is a freeware batch image resizer tool. It resizes your photos in just 3 easy steps ? Select Photo(s), Select resize settings, Start the resize!
Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becoming more and more popular. Photos, represented as JPEG files from digital cameras, taken at high resolutions are far too large to send over the Internet, with some photos ending up at 5 mega bytes. Uploading one photo to a photo sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or even more, this can take forever, especially on a dial-up connection.
With Fotosizer, you can shrink JPEG image files, along with other supported formats, and dramatically reduce internet transfer times, enabling you to quickly and easily prepare your image collections to be published on the web.
- Choose to resize by percentage of width and height
- Choose to set custom width and height
- Maintain aspect ratio
- Change Image quality
- Choose where the resized images will be saved
- Parameterised output filenames (width, height, date)
- Choose to convert images to 'Black and White' in addition to the resize
- Choose to convert images to 'Negative' in addition to the resize
- Add single image or selection of images
- Add images from a folder
- Include sub folders when adding from a folder
- Shows thumbnail preview list of images due to be resized
- Shows details such as filename, original file size, file type of images due to be resized
Supported Image Formats
- JPEG images (*.jpg, *.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (*.png)
- Windows Bitmap (*.bmp)
- True Vision Targa (*.tga)
- 8-bit Compuserve GIF(*.gif)