Description from the Publisher
The popular open source jQuery library is used to power your modal popup dialogs. All browsers & platforms are supported by the HTML window popups, along with AJAX modal windows, opening/closing effects, colors, slideshows, flash, videos, image galleries, thumbnails, auto-play, automatic opening 'on page load', & more!
A modal window is useful to show additional content on a new layer (modal window), on top of the page content.
* Rich & powerful interface!
* Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos, flash or whole pages as the content of your jQuery dialogs.
* Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.).
* Customize the style of your Modal Windows through CSS.
* Use multiple HTML Windows on the same page.
* Show dynamic content through AJAX modals & AJAX windows.
* Use page elements to define the content of your Modal Windows easily within the page.
* Open/close your HTML popup windows using a variety of opening/closing effects.
* Add a Header/Footer to Modal Windows for extra information.
* Use ready-made examples pre-installed.
* Create single-sheet jQuery dialogs or multi-sheet (for Image Gallery, SlideShow, Product Presentation, etc.).
* Use a variety of Navigation Bars on multi-sheet Modal Windows. Use CSS & dedicated properties to fully customize the 'First', 'Previous', 'Next', 'Last' buttons, text label, sheet numbers, background, mouse over effects & more!
* Set a jQuery Modal Window to open automatically on page load or 'on Mouse Out' of page.
Other downloads from this publisher
With the "AllWebMenus Sliding Menu Add-in" you can easily give your web menus a "slide menu effect" - otherwise known as "expandable menus", "collapsible menus", or "accordion menus".
Add stylish frames to digital photos and enhance your online photo albums, projects, websites and more with remarkable ease! Choose from an extensive variety of frames, add them to your digital pictures and give them an impressive look.
With the "AllWebMenus Advanced Floating Menu Add-in" your web menus can "float" within specific areas of the page, allowing for different eye-catching navigation uses (i.e. Vertical Floating Navigation, Floating Navigation Tooltips, etc.).