Description from the Publisher
DesktopCalc is an enhanced, easy-to-use and powerful scientific calculator with an expression editor, printing operation, result history list and integrated help. DesktopCalc gives students, teachers, scientists and engineers the power to find values for even the most complex equation set.
DesktopCalc uses Advanced DAL (Dynamic Algebraic Logic) mechanism to perform all its operation with the built-in 38-digit precision math emulator for high precision.
DesktopCalc combines fast 'just-one-click' interface with broad set of functions. It was designed as a tool that is convenient for both elementary and scientific calculator. DesktopCalc features include the following:
* Possibility to enter mathematical formulas as with a keyboard as with built-in button-panels.
* Scientific calculations - unlimited expression length
* Syntax highlight of math expression and proper operator precedence
* Parenthesis compatible
* Scientific notation
* Calculation range:
- maximal positive number: 1.797E+308
- minimal positive number: 2.225E-308
* All functions, mathematical and physical constants can also be used in expression
- 40 trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic and algebraic functions
- 50 built-in most common mathematical and physical constants
* Clipboard smart functionality
- Cut, Copy and Paste operations
Other downloads from this publisher
UnitConvertor-A is a professional and comprehensive unit-convert computer program. It has very useful interface that is quick in action, easy to use and other distinctive features.
InnoCalculator is a multipurpose and comprehensive desktop calculator for Windows. Its underling implementation encompasses high precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality.
MultiplexCalc is a multipurpose and comprehensive desktop calculator for Windows. It can be used as an enhanced elementary, scientific, financial or expression calculator.
CompactCalc is an enhanced scientific calculator for Windows with an expression editor. It embodies generic floating-point routines, hyperbolic and transcendental routines.
DataFitting is a powerful statistical analysis program that performs linear and nonlinear regression analysis (i.e. curve fitting).