Description from the Publisher
InnoCalculator is a multipurpose and comprehensive desktop calculator for Windows. Its underling implementation encompasses high precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality. With the brilliant designs and powerful features of InnoCalculator, you can bring spectacular results to your calculating routines. It contains more than hundred mathematical functions and physical constants to satisfy your needs to solve problems ranging from simple elementary algebra to complex equations.
InnoCalculator also has the unlimited ability to extend itself by using user-defined variables. You can add your own variables to InnoCalculator in order to convenience your work. Any instance of a formula can be parsed once, and calculated many times with different variable values.
- Ease of use
- Comprehensive documentation
- Unlimited customizable variables
- Linear, polynomial and nonlinear equation set can be built
- Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length
- Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression
- Both expression editing and button-clicking functionality
- Upper case and lower case can be freely used in expression
- Clipboard smart functionality (cut, copy and paste operations)
- All functions, mathematical and physical constants can also be used in expression
Other downloads from this publisher
MultiplexCalc is a multipurpose and comprehensive desktop calculator for Windows. It can be used as an enhanced elementary, scientific, financial or expression calculator.
CurveFitter program performs statistical regression analysis to estimate the values of parameters for linear, multivariate, polynomial, exponential and nonlinear functions.
Graph plotter program plots 2D graphs from complex equations. The application comprises algebraic, trigonometric, hyperbolic and transcendental functions. EqPlot can be used to verify the results of nonlinear regression analysis program.
ScienCalc is a convenient and powerful scientific calculator. ScienCalc calculates mathematical expression. It supports the common arithmetic operations (+, -, *, /) and parentheses.
DesktopCalc is an enhanced, easy-to-use and powerful scientific calculator with an expression editor, printing operation, result history list and integrated help.