Description from the Publisher
MultiplexCalc is a multipurpose and comprehensive desktop calculator for Windows. It can be used as an enhanced elementary, scientific, financial or expression calculator. It embodies prime numbers, rational numbers, generic floating-point routines, hyperbolic and transcendental routines. MultiplexCalc contains more than 100 mathematical functions and constants to satisfy your needs to solve problems ranging from simple elementary algebra to complex equations. Its underling implementation encompasses the highest precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality.
MultiplexCalc also has the unlimited ability to extend itself by using user-defined variables. You can add your own variables to MultiplexCalc in order convenience your work. Any instance of a formula can be parsed once, and calculated many times with different variable values.
MultiplexCalc is an indispensable calculator designed for math teachers, scientists, engineers, university and college faculty and students, financiers and other professionals.
MultiplexCalc features include the following:
* User-friendly interface
* You can build linear, polynomial and nonlinear equation set
* Unlimited customizable variables
* Scientific notation for numerical value
* Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length
* Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression
* Upper case and lower case can be freely used in expression
* History of calculation sessions
* Comprehensive help
* Calculation range: (1.797E-308, 2.225E308)
* High precision calculation - features up to 38 digits after the decimal point
* Accurate result display - features up to 24 digits after the decimal point
* Your can do standard manipulation with 'Expression' edit box such as cut, copy and paste operations
Other downloads from this publisher
MultiplexCalc is a multipurpose and comprehensive desktop calculator for Windows. It can be used as an enhanced elementary, scientific, financial or expression calculator.
CurveFitter program performs statistical regression analysis to estimate the values of parameters for linear, multivariate, polynomial, exponential and nonlinear functions.
Graph plotter program plots 2D graphs from complex equations. The application comprises algebraic, trigonometric, hyperbolic and transcendental functions. EqPlot can be used to verify the results of nonlinear regression analysis program.
ScienCalc is a convenient and powerful scientific calculator. ScienCalc calculates mathematical expression. It supports the common arithmetic operations (+, -, *, /) and parentheses.
DesktopCalc is an enhanced, easy-to-use and powerful scientific calculator with an expression editor, printing operation, result history list and integrated help.