Description from the Publisher
SimplexCalc is a multivariable desktop calculator for Windows. It is small and simple to use but with much power and versatility underneath. It can be used as an enhanced elementary, scientific, financial or expression calculator.
In addition to arithmetic operation, more than hundred built-in constants and functions can also be used in your expression.
SimplexCalc also has the unlimited ability to extend itself by using custom (user-defined) variables. You can add your own variables for SimplexCalc in order to tackle complex problems with ease and fun. Even you can compile formula once and then calculate the result many times with different variable values.
With the brilliant designs and powerful features of SimplexCalc, you can bring spectacular results to your calculating routines.
SimplexCalc is an indispensable calculator designed for math teachers, scientists, engineers, university and college faculty and students, financiers and other professionals.
* Ease of use
* Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length
* Unlimited customizable variables
* Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression
* Upper case and lower case can be freely used in expression
* An impressive number of built-in formulas
* High precision calculaton -up to 24 decimals for scientific calculations
* Comprehensive documentation
* Calculation range:
- maximal positive number: 1.797E+308
- minimal positive number: 2.225E-308
* Your can do standard manipulation with 'Expression' edit box such as cut, copy and paste operations
Other downloads from this publisher
CurveFitter performs statistical regression analysis to estimate the values of parameters for linear, multivariate, polynomial, exponential and nonlinear functions.
InnoCalculator is a multipurpose and comprehensive desktop calculator for Windows. Its underling implementation encompasses high precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality.
ScienCalc is a convenient and powerful scientific calculator. ScienCalc calculates mathematical expression. It supports the common arithmetic operations (+, -, *, /) and parentheses.
CompactCalc is an enhanced scientific calculator for Windows with an expression editor. It embodies generic floating-point routines, hyperbolic and transcendental routines.
DataFitting is a powerful statistical analysis program that performs linear and nonlinear regression analysis (i.e. curve fitting).