Description from the Publisher
Amazing mediaAvatar iPad PDF Transfer for Mac is designed for eBook fanciers who prefer to read eBooks on their iPad and Mac users meanwhile. With mediaAvatar iPad PDF Transfer for Mac, you are able to transfer PDF/EPUB eBooks between iPad/iPod touch/iPhone and Mac as well as backup PDF/EPUB files in iTunes. Transfer adorable eBooks on Mac to iPad/iPod touch/iPhone and enjoy reading them on portable devices anytime and anywhere.
1. Move all PDF/EPUB eBooks in your iPad/iPod touch/iPhone to Mac in fastest speed and fine-quality.
2. Transfer PDF/EPUB eBooks stored on your Mac to iPad/iPod touch/iPhone in one simplest step: just drag and drop target files to the application.
3. Backup all your PDF/EPUB eBooks to iTunes, easy and secure.
4. Multiple iPad/iPod touch/iPhone versions are supported, including iPod touch2, iPod touch3, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad.
5. Offers high speed in transferring eBooks between iPad/iPod touch/iPhone, Mac and iTunes.
6. Display detailed information of connected iPad/iPod touch/iPhone automatically, like type, capacity, version number, serial number and format.
7. You are enabled to edit profile of eBooks like name and author. You can also rate the eBooks or give some comments on them.
8. Provides you with a convenient file search filter to search files by name, type, author and publish date.
9. You are allowed to transfer a batch of PDF/EPUB eBooks simultaneously.
10. Available in languages of English, French, Italian, Spanish and German.
Other downloads from this publisher
MediAvatar 3D Converter for Mac will be the last software you want to miss. With this professional and outstanding 3D movies producer, you can not only convert standard 2D videos to 3D videos or 3D to 3D videos, even 3D to 2D videos on your Mac.
mediAvatar Video Converter for Mac can convert video/audio files of almost all formats, making them compatible with all popular digital devices. It allows you to join/clip/split files, add watermarks/soundtracks/effects before conversion.