Description from the Publisher
Play the banjo chords right away - no experience required!
The app contains all necessary chords to be able to play all your favorite songs!
Take advantage of clear, easy-to-use interface with retina support and learn the basic and advanced chord charts in 'Open G'.
- see the chords standard string representation, in TAB-representation and as coloured photos,
- listen to the chords you picked with original instrument sound,
- drag and drop pictures with chords to your documents,
- create, save and load the chords of your favourite songs,
- avoid the Mickey Mouse voice and transpose the chords to level which is optimal for you.
FreeBanjoChords is available now on Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch!
What's New in Version 1.3:
1. Now you do not need to click always the Play button to hear the chords sounds of the favourites. The favourites chords are also clickable now.
2. Introduced the button 'Sound On/Off' to manage the possibility described in the (1.)
3. Some more GUI look and feel improvements,
4. The app size is reduced now, it gives you 10 MB more space on your Mac for other apps, music and etc,
5. Added Dialog for deletion of the favourites.
Have a lot of fun making music!!!
Other downloads from this publisher
WhatAMark is a great app to watermark multiple photos in one go. You can add logo or text with a customizable transparency level, background for text and rectangle, different fonts, sizes, colors, positions and use other parameters.
Learn or improve the sight reading of the notes, in any notations, on the Viola, using this app just a few minutes each day. The app has 2 modes: 1. Notes Explorer 2. Notes Trainer
PhotoGUN: Batch, Watermark, Convert, Crop, Resize, Rotate, Rename, add Creative Effects and much more. Simply drag and drop a picture, a hundred or thousands of photos, to the drop-window and select operations you want to apply to them.
Very easy app to tune the Viola. Just click on the button and tune the Viola with the sound of the tuned string!
Very easy app to tune the Double Bass. Just click on the button and tune the Double Bass with the sound of the tuned string!