Description from the Publisher
'Audio Wizard' allows:
1. Creation and maintaining of the storage of tracks in the PC.
2. Working with the storage catalog (the catalog looks like a tree).
3. Creation of playlist and playing it.
4. Copying tracks from a removable medium into the storage.
5. Converting tracks into the Windows Media Audio format.
6. Getting some information about tracks of the AudioCD from the free database.
7. Reading and modifying the track metadata (such as the name of composer, the name of artist, the name of album and the name of the track).
For maximum simplicity the software implemented like a wizard.
'Audio Wizard' works under Windows XP(R).