Description from the Publisher
The Ultimate FTP, FTP/SSL (FTPS) .NET Component offers a comprehensive interface for FTP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate secure file transfers in an application, as well as remote file management using FTP. In addition to downloading and uploading by file name, URL, and wild card masks, the FTP library also supports remote file management functionality such as directory listings and the ability to rename, delete and move files on the server. The component also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the File Transfer Protocols are implemented. In most cases, only a few lines of code are required to implement a file transfer in your application.
The following is a list of some key features of the component:
* Upload, download, append, rename and delete FTP file
* Large file support (can be greater than 4GB)
* Parse listings automatically
* Supports both ASCII and binary transfers
* Supports restarting interrupted uploads and downloads
* Abort operations smoothly
* Synchronizes folders easily
* Upload, download, or Remove entire directory (including subdirectories and files) quickly with a single line of code
* Supports Multi-threading. You can use as many threads as you want to speed up transferring files
* Unified Remote File System Architecture which allows you to directly and easily transfer and synchronize files between an SFTP file system and other file systems such as FTP, SCP, ZIP, Disk, Memory, etc.
* File transfer monitoring support with progress event
* Fully supports both event-driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs
* Send and receive files to or from disk or memory streams. This allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files on-the-fly
* Built-in Zlib streams
* Filter files
Other downloads from this publisher
It will helps you to build scalable client and server applications with a set of easy-to-use components covering the most popular Internet protocols and includes FTP/SSL, SFTP, ICMP, DNS, Time, Who Is, Trace Route, Proxy, Mail, IMAP,POP3,SMTP.
Easily add SSH and Telnet connectivity to your .NET applications. In addition, it also adds exclusive SSH and Telnet Terminal Emulation Controls to your WinForms App
Securely retrieving e-mail messages from a mailbox on a remote server in your .NET and ASP.NET apps.
A set of .NET classes that makes the work of querying DNS servers for resource record types defined by RFC-1034 and RFC-1035, and performing domain registration with the WhoIs class more easily.