Description from the Publisher
The Ultimate IMAP is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for downloading e-mail messages from a server and managing your mailbox remotely, all from within your application. In addition, it also allows you to compose, decrypt, encrypt, sign, and validate email messages.
* Downloading and managing email messages and mailboxes easily
The IMAP component offers a comprehensive interface for IMAP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate mail management tasks in an application as listed below:
* Connect to standard IMAP server or secure IMAP server over TLS/SSL. It supports both Implicit and Explicit security modes
* List email messages
* Download entire or partial messages to a disk file or stream
* Upload messages stored in a file or memory stream
* Copy messages
* Delete messages
* Purge messages
* Move messages between folders/mailboxes
* Mark/unmark message flags
* Listing mailboxes/folders
* Create mailboxes/folders
* Rename mailboxes/folders
* Delete mailboxes/folders
* Subscribe and unsubscribe mailboxes/folders
* Obtain mailbox information
* Search messages with advanced options
* Authenticate securely with CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5, NTLM, and Kerberos methods
Other downloads from this publisher
Ultimate SFTP is a 100%-managed .NET class library that adds powerful and comprehensive SSH Secure File Transfer capabilities to your .NET applications.
Ultimate FTP is a 100%-managed .NET class library that adds powerful and comprehensive Secure File Transfer capabilities to your .NET applications. In addition it allow you to download, upload by file name, URL, and wild card masks, etc.
Quickly process and sort out bounced e-mails into categories with built-in S/MIME, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP
Ultimate FTP Expert package consists two powerful components for transferring files using FTP, FTPS, and SFTP.
The Ultimate Mail is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for downloading e-mail messages from a server and managing your mailbox remotely, all from within your application.