Description from the Publisher
Word Textflow .NET component is an advanced solution for .NET (C#, VB.NET) designed to create industry standard DOC, DOCX, RTF documents dynamically with API calls. Word Textflow .NET is available for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET.
With Word Textflow .NET, developers can easily read and write any Word document. Created before the Word document can be read by the component and filled with data from database. Word Textflow .NET offers API functions to set up the Word document font, text color, shading, alignments, indents any many more. Word Textflow .NET allows to insert hyperlinks, comments, footnotes in the Word document, create and edit sections, paragraphs, columns, lists, tables in such Word documents as DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT.
Word Textflow .NET Features:
- Reading Word Documents DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT
- Getting DOM Tree of the document
- Getting Paragraph, Text, Lists, Hyperlinks
- Operate with Table, Rows, Cells, Embedded Tables
- Sections and Properties
- Header and Footer
- Page Settings
- Paragraph Formating
- Alignment, Margins, Line Spacing, Shadings, Tab Stops etc.
- Text Formating
- Text Font Name, Color, Size
- Background color, Hyperlink, Footnote, Borders etc.
- Style Sheet, predefined and user Styles
- List Properties
- List Id, Level, StartAt
- List Bullet/Number Styles
- Column Count, Widths and Spaces
- Table Content and Properties
- Collection of Rows and Cells
- Width, Height, Borders, Shading, Span Rows/Columns etc.
Word Textflow .NET key advantages:
- File Formats:Word Document DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT.
- High performance (~50 paragraphs per second).
- Does not require Microsoft Wod.
- Royalty-Free. No extra cost for Server license.
- 6 Months: Free Support + Free Updates.