Description from the Publisher
Do you know what's up with your network? What's going on right now with all those network devices, servers, and applications that are the magic behind your business? To keep on top of what's happening with all of those moving parts, you need an easy-to-use, reliable network monitoring software solution that tells you what's up - and what's down.
SolarWinds ipMonitor delivers out-of-the-box, up/down monitoring that is perfect for keeping up with your network, servers, and applications. Plus, ipMonitor includes a built-in database and Web server, so you don't need to install anything but ipMonitor - making it fast, affordable, and easy to use, in any environment.
Even better, ipMonitor offers a simple one-size-fits-all license with no limitations on the number of devices you monitor, all for one low price. Why would you even consider anything else? ipMonitor is simply the most intuitive and cost effective availability monitoring solution available today.
ipMonitor's network monitoring highlights include:
* Quickly discovers network devices and automatically recommends SmartMonitor settings - making the setup process simple and fast
* Eliminates the need to count devices on your network with a one-size-fits-all license - ipMonitor just works
* Provides an easy-to-use Web interface and network maps for clear, at-a-glance views of your network
* Performs out-of-the-box, up/down monitoring of common applications such as Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and SQL Server
* Simulates end-user experience for Web and other applications
* Uses standard SNMP and WMI for agentless, up/down monitoring of applications and systems
* Includes an embedded web server and database, resulting in an integrated, simple installation experience that eliminates the hassle of installing separate components
Other downloads from this publisher
Multi-threaded TFTP server commonly used to upload and download executable images and back up configurations for routers and switches. TFTP Server is the most robust, widely-trusted, and easy-to-use free TFTP solution available.
Our free Network Device Monitor shields the performance and availability of any network device from the forces of evil lurking on your network. In just seconds, you can quickly and easily start monitoring your favorite network device!
Our free Network Config Generator helps you quickly and easily change interface descriptions and configure VLANs, switch port security, NetFlow, IP SLA, CBQoS, QoS, EnergyWise, and other advanced network device features.
Monitor & Troubleshoot with the Most Trusted Tools in Network Management! Once you've experienced Engineer's Toolset, you'll never troubleshoot your network the same way again. It includes a collection of powerful network management tools.
Our free WMI Monitor monitors any Windows application or server, giving you amazing insight into real-time performance. Use built-in, community-sourced, or custom templates to start monitoring immediately!