Description from the Publisher
Data Juggler automates repetitive Web & data tasks without programming code.
Use it to create sophisticated scripts for collecting data from the Web, filling Web forms, transforming flat files, Excel, Access, Fox Pro, DBF XML and CSV data.
The easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface creates scripts that can be deployed as stand-alone royalty free Windows executables.
Typical solution examples:
- Extract data from Web pages regularly.
- Manipulate data with Business Intelligence.
- Automated Web testing and load testing.
- Import data in Web based applications.
- Search & replace in databases & files.
- Transform data from one format to another.
- Compare data and create reports from different data sources.
- Send emails with personalized attachments.
- Convert legacy data to industry standards.
- Automate typical IT operations.
The powerful script designer has many actions and functions like loops, 'if then else' conditions, get text between from html, get html table, get pictures, strip HTML, web macro's, read and save Excel, support for popular databases and many more. Demo's are included in the setup.
For SQL database interaction Djuggler Enterprise is needed.
Visit the web site for the script repository and script service.
Keywords: Web data collection, Application Integration, Data Aggregation, Data Transformation, Report Generation, Batch Processing, Business Intelligence, System Monitoring.
Other downloads from this publisher
Test Mailer enables you to quickly send an email and monitor or debug all communication with the recipient mail server. There is no need for a smtp server, Test Mailer will act as a mail server itself and lookup the MX records for the recipient.
RelayTest Pro is a tool for network administrators, that allows to test a specified mail server for open relays. It runs series of tests designed to detect open relays and create a detailed report of the findings.
OrphansRemover scans your computer and finds broken shortcuts (*.lnk files) on your Desktop, in your Start Menu, Recent Documents, Program Files folder and other (custom) locations.