Description from the Publisher
DocSmartz PDF Conversion software can convert PDF files to Word documents (or the .rtf format) and text documents to PDF files.
DocSmartz PDF Converter 5.0 Features
- DocSmartz 5.0 Compatible with Windows Vista.
- Supports JPX images conversion
- Compatible with PDF 1.7
- Improved support for symbolic fonts (alpha, beta etc)
- Enhanced features for Conversion of Rotated Text
- Improved Subscript and superscript support
- Better overall conversion quality
- You can convert PDF files to multiple Word formats .doc or .rtf.
- You can convert text documents to PDF files.
- You can preserve the original layout and maintain the originality of the PDF documents.
- Features like character spacing, log file, image filter, automatic anchoring and optimized conversion makes it easy to use.
- No reformatting is required as it identifies tables, paragraphs and columns.
- Enables you to combine more than one PDF files to Word format.
- Supports the embedding of True Type fonts and supports 679 font families and 5400 fonts.
- Does not require MS Word installation.
- Supports partial PDF file conversion. You can choose specific pages to convert or convert all pages.
- Identifies and separates logos and banners.
- You can extract images from a PDF file.
- Customize the user interface language by selecting from 10 international languages.
- Comprehensive help file included
- Docsmartz offers US daytime telephone support and 24 hour email support.