Description from the Publisher
PDF Image Extractor can be used for extraction of the raster images from single or multiple PDF files, preview them, add custom image effects if necessary, and saving either all of them, or just selected ones to the desired location and file format. The product provides you with the easy and convenient way of navigating through images in the image Preview Area. The product's intuitive interface allows you to accomplish your task in just a few steps.
- Easy and intuitive interface
- multiple PDF files processing
- Navigate through the images in a folder using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts
- Convert files to mostly used raster formats ( SGI, 8BPS (Photoshop), BMP, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, TIFF, TPIC, qtif )
- Export files in mac 'ICNS' format
- Batch convertion of all images in the opened pdf files
- Simultaneous viewing of images in all open pdf files
- PDF file information display
- Apply image effects (brightness, saturation,contrast, gamma and hue values)
- Export images to SGI, 8BPS (Photoshop), BMP, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, GIF, TIFF and other image formats
- Customizable image preview size
- Rotate all or selected images
- Flip all or selected images vertically and horizontally
- Excellent image quality
Other downloads from this publisher
HomePrint Calenda - powerful program you are able to create bright and attractive Yearly. Monthly, Weekly, and Daily calendars.
The program helps you to to view the image files on the Mac.
HomeDisk Labels is a disk label designer that helps you to create CD/DVD disk labels using various built-in label formats, clipart images, and layouts provided. Various objects, like text, graphics and images can be easely added to your documents.
The program helps you to manage your mailing with data base support.
This is a high quality, low cost, full featured home publishing tool forthe professional and novice alike.