Description from the Publisher
PDF To Image is proficient software transforms PDF files into JPG, JPEG, BMP, TIF, TIFF, PNG, GIF, EMF, PCX and WMF with three simple steps. PDF To Image professionally customizes output images with image size, picture color, picture resolution and a lot of other advanced settings and formatting.
PDF To Image Main Features
1. Transforms PDF into all standard image file formats in few seconds.
2. Add single PDF individually through Add File.
3. Insert all files in a folder via Add Folder button.
4. A list panel is given to display selected PDF files with file name, path, status, extract number of pages etc.
5. Shift elected PDF files using Move Up and Move Down buttons.
6. Delete solitary PDF files one by one using Delete button and all files in a list panel through Clear All button.
7. Integrates with four settings modules including general settings, page settings, image settings and rename settings.
8. General options prefer input file path or any other custom path to save output JPG images, append password security and produce record log files.
9. Page options are concerned with the selection of first, last, even, odd, custom or all pages for PDF to image conversion, increase or decrease page magnification ranging from 50 to 200 percent, adjust image dimensions from 10-5000 pixels, opt for printing paper size for example A0-A6, B5, letter, legal etc and rotate images at various angles like 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
10. Rename options are used to rename files and insert file attributes such as file size, file type, file creation time, file last access time and other file properties in name of output pictures and also give options to commence file name by letters or numbers.
11. Image options helps in selecting any image file format for conversion like JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, WMF, EMF & PCX and setting x-axis, y-axis DPI margins with numerous color grouping.
12. Well-matched with Win Home Basic, Vista, NT, XP, ME, 98, 2000, 2003, 7 etc.