Description from the Publisher
Acoolsoft PPT to Video Pro is an all-in-one PowerPoint to video converter that enables you to convert PowerPoint Presentations to video of up to 130 video formats including AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, MOV, FLV, 3GP and multiple HD videos with excellent quality.
How PPT to Video can help you:
- Converts your PowerPoint to video in most popular formats
- Enables you to view your PowerPoint presentations without a MS PowerPoint installed computer
- Empowers you to review your presentations anytime on various portable devices
- Makes your presentations reach more people by uploading to websites
- Reduces the file size of your presentation greatly
PPT to Video helps you easily convert PowerPoint to video. Besides, you can burn the converted video to DVD with third-party burning tools. It is ideal for:
- Uploading your PowerPoint presentations to blog, YouTube or other online sharing websites
- Viewing your presentations on most portable devices such as iPhone, iPod, Pocket PC, BlackBerry and Zune
-Watching your PowerPoint presentations on TV via Apple TV
-E-mailing your presentations to others with small file size.
Feature Highlights of PPT to Video:
-Intuitive user interface guarantees friendly using experience
-Preserve elements in the original PowerPoint such as transitions, animations, sounds, movie clips and internal hyperlinks
-Support converting your PPT to videos such as MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4, AVI,WMV,FLV and 3GP
-Works smoothly with PowerPoint 2007 and Vista
-Batch conversion: 12 PowerPoint presentations can be converted at a time
-Stable conversion process of converting PowerPoint to video.
Users reviews & testimonials
To keep the animation and voice in sync on playback, a technician that I've been working with at Microsoft support mentioned your product [Acoolsoft PPT to DVD Pro] to me as an alternative.
I did transfer the PPT to Video. I also did the same for a Trans-Canada Rail Journey; a Yangtzee River Cruise to China; and a Nile River Cruise to Egypt. And it has been shared far and wide with family and friends.
Now and then I would make some funny presentations, and then upload it to my own blog. It gives lots of fun to visitors.