Description from the Publisher
Make reports with professional look. Spreadsheet Presenter will do it easier.
Spreadsheet Presenter will allow you to customize your charts and reports in MS Excel as you want. You will have available many tools to improve your worksheets for your presentations and more.
With this ease of use add-in for MS Excel you will be able to redesign the look and feel of your charts and reports in Excel, giving them a new fresh, personal and professional look.
Using Spreadsheet Presenter you will be able to:
- Change the default Excel palette with new, brilliant and professionally selected colors to personalize and enhance the visual quality of your charts and reports.
- Access to 5 new color palettes for your reports and other 12 for charts, customize and save your own color palettes with the colors of your business/customers.
- Export selections of your Excel file as pictures to be used in presentations, reports, publications or web pages. also you could save many images in your worksheet and use them for future use.
- Draw ovals and put sticky notes, add watermarks, stamps, highlights, arrows and more around the cells easily.
- Clarify or intensify the color of the cell backgrounds, zoom to fit your selection with the screen, display or hide grid lines and more?
- Give format, order, easy visualization and facilitate the development of reports or models that are easy to read and professionally impressive.
- Customize, if you like, the tools according your needs and requirements to save time.
Other downloads from this publisher
Take these 73 powerful financial calculators, directly to your Excel spreadsheetBorrowing, business profitability, discounted cash flows, financial planning, investing, bonds, cost of capital, options, valuation and more in this financial toolbox!!
Model Builder for Microsoft Excel: Build, Audit and Manage small or big spreadsheets models easier and faster.
Essential tools for data analysis and tables management for novice and advanced Excel's users. A set of tools that will strengthen your Microsoft Excel to manage data bases and huge tables in your spreadsheets.
FinanCalc for Excel is a special financial calculators toolbox for users who need to solve the most usual financial calculations directly into their Excel spreadsheets.
What-if Analysis Manager is a tool that will allow you to simply and intuitively identify and evaluate the impact of variations in your model?s critical variables.