Description from the Publisher
Camtica enables you to create professional screen recordings, presentations, tutorials and more. You can record any desktop activity with voice, webcam and animated mouse clicks. The resulting video can be saved in various formats including AVI and WMV.
Why do you need Camtica?
* To create professional screen recordings, demonstrations, presentations, screencasts, tutorials and more
* To generate effective videos that help you train, teach, sell and more
* To create demonstration videos for any software program
* To show customers how to use your product
* To create on-demand interactive training, tutorials for school or college class
* To create a set of videos answering your most frequently asked questions
* To share your recordings on YouTube, Screencast.com and other videos sites
* Records entire desktop, selected rectangle region, dynamic region around mouse cursor, webcam
* Records anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen and rectangular regions
* Records desktop screen with audio and webcam together - personalizing your videos by including a webcam movie of yourself over * your desktop at any position
* Records video chats, Skype video calls, games, flash movies played on sites
* Mouse highlighting spotlights the location of the cursor
* Records video in many video file formats including AVI and WMV
* Supports various video and audio codecs
* Free support and advice
* Free lifetime updates and upgrades
* System requirements: Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/Windows 7
It's easy to use as one, two, three. Record everything you see on the screen.
Other downloads from this publisher
Accelebrain is vocabulary builder and flashcard software which helps you quickly memorize words, phrases, vocabulary, numbers, formulas, historical dates, or any subject matter that can be learned via a question and answer format.
SerpMon (Search Engine Results Page Monitor) enables you automatically check your search engine position ranking for any keyword. Don't let your competitors outrank you.
Riviera for Skype is a Skype call recorder. It automatically records Skype calls and conversations to MP3 files. It is convenient for recording interviews, tech talks, conferences, audio casts, pod casts for learning later, etc.
Extracts emails from web sites, search engines, news groups, files, email accounts, etc. Saves to CSV, TXT and XML. Multithreaded and fast. Create your mailing lists with a simple click.