Description from the Publisher
Pdf has become more popular and convenient way to share documents by distribution. So securing the pdf from unauthorized access is most important when you are the author of that pdf file. This can be achieved by encrypting the document with strong key. Standard security for pdf encryption requires two types of password. Password for opening pdf documents known as user password and password for restricting pdf for printing, editing, form filling, commenting, signing, content copy & extraction known as Owner password. Pdf encryption tool provides two level of encryption security 40/128 bits RC4 and 128 bits AES. Encrypting pdf files with user password ensures that only the intended recipients can open the document with open password and encrypting with owner password ensures that the content of open document can not be distributed or edited by extracting text and graphics from it. Thus tool maintains the integrity of your digital copyrighted documents by applying protection. Some features introduced with this tool are:
(1) Application supports two level of encryption security 40/128 bits RC4 and 128 bits AES.
(2) Pdf encryption tool restrict pdf print, edit, text copy, form fill and content extraction.
(3) Software maintains the integrity of documents after encryption.
(4) Software supports batch pdf encryption.
(5) Tool does not require extra technical skills to operate.