Description from the Publisher
HashCompare is the FREE file integrity comparison tool. It performs Hash based integrity comparison using any of the the popular hash algorthms such as MD5, SHA1 or SHA256. To make the task easier and quicker, it also supports the 'File Drag & Drop' feature. That means you can just drag & drop one or both files directly without wasting much time in selecting them.
Hash based method is the standard way of verifying the integrity of files. Often it is used to check the integrity of files downloaded from the internet. It is also used to compare two versions of the same file. In such cases HashCompare comes handy in performing quick comparison of the files.
Here are some of the features of HashCompare
* Performs file integrity comparison using popular Hash algorithms such as MD5, SHA1 & SHA256.
* 'Drag & Drop' feature to quickly drag one or both files.
* Save the file comparison report to HTML or TEXT file
* Displays detailed status during the operation.
* Simple, easy to use GUI Interface.
* Completely Portable Tool which also comes with Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation.
HashCompare works on wide range of platforms starting from Windows XP to latest operating system Windows 7.
Other downloads from this publisher
Universal Hash Generator Tool
FacebookPasswordDecryptor is the FREE tool to instantly recover stored Facebook account passwords by popular web browsers and messengers.
SSLCertScanner is the FREE network based SSL certificate scanner software.
TwitterPasswordDecryptor is the FREE tool to instantly recover Twitter account passwords stored by popular web browsers.