Description from the Publisher
The Knowledge Management Suite for SharePoint Server encourage knowledge workers to take advantage of the new SharePoint KM and social features by making it as easy as possible to manage metadata, to classify content with tag suggestions or by auto-tagging and to use classification for knowledge navigation:
* Taxonomy Manager for SharePoint: Manage the Term Store with additional managed metadata properties (e.g. tagging rules, related tags), change management, workflows, export, import. Full lifecycle taxonomy management to develop, enhance and maintain term sets.
* Tag Suggester for SharePoint: While tagging an item or document, display a suggestion list based on given Term Store taxonomies, tagging rules, item properties, context and document content. Installed IFilters are used. Microsoft .NET Framework based high-performance content categorization procedures.
* Auto Tagger for SharePoint: Tag items and documents automatically in background without any user interaction, based on given Term Store taxonomies, tagging rules, item properties, context and document content. Auto Tagger could be helpful for initial tagging, e.g. after content migration from any system to SharePoint as well as for daily background operation.
* Tag Navigation Web Part for SharePoint: Harvest the value of collaborative tagging by using the SharePoint managed metadata taxonomy term tree for navigation with flexible design.
* Tag Directory Web Part for SharePoint: Render the SharePoint managed metadata taxonomy tree as flat A-Z directory category index or glossary for content discovery with flexible linking.
* Tag Cloud Web Part for SharePoint: Navigate the content by its importance using a familiar taxonomy-based tag cloud.
* Related Content Web Part for SharePoint: Display related links, contacts, documents etc. automatically, based on classification.
The price is for the whole KM Suite. Available for SharePoint 2010 / 2013.
Other downloads from this publisher
The SharePoint 2010 Tag Directory Web Part displays taxonomies of managed metadata or enterprise keywords as A-Z index navigation or glossary of categories linked to tag profiles or to the tagged content as well-known from technical books.
Auto-tagging of SharePoint managed metadata and enterprise keyword columns with content-based categories or keywords depending on term store taxonomies, tag rules, item and document properties, information store context and textual document contents.
The SharePoint 2010 Tag Navigation Web Part displays taxonomies of managed metadata or enterprise keywords as additional tree-style navigation linked to the tag profiles or to the tagged content - independent of the content's storage location.
The Layer2 Cloud Connector for SharePoint and Office 365 takes your corporate data to your cloud-based or any other hosted SharePoint - easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date.
Connects any native SharePoint list (no Web Part) to external data using list settings codeless: 1. Enter connection string 2. Enter SQL query 3. Enter primary keys. Alerts and workflows, if external data records are changed, write-back.