Description from the Publisher
The â€œAloaha Time-Stamping Authorityâ€ is a cryptographic time stamping application that enables organizations or individuals to apply tamper-evident digital â€œSeals â€ to all forms of digital information. It provides long-term and independent proof that the information existed at a particular point in time and has not been altered since
Workflows of Time Stamping Authorities
1. The â€œAloaha Time Stamping Authorityâ€ can be used to meet a broad range of data integrity objectives, including safeguarding critical documents against tampering and alteration, proving the authenticity of records, protecting digitally based intellectual property, preserving digital evidence, demonstrating regulatory compliance, and ensuring litigation readiness.
2. An electronic signature offers no proof of the time the signature was created. However, time is essential to determine the legal effects of a contract. This procedure is met by all existing Time Stamping Authorities (TSAs). The innovation behind the Aloaha Application will explicated further on.
3. Built on the RFC 3161 and Microsoft Authenticode digital time stamping standard the Aloaha Service enables users to protect the integrity and prove the authenticity of any form of digital data, including electronic documents and records, spreadsheets, web pages or other digital evidence, emails, scanned images, video, audio, electronic health records, emails, photographs, source code, engineering and CAD diagrams, X-rays, audit logs, and more.
4. For electronic documents or any other form of digital workflows to be time stamped, users need to send the digest of the document to a Time Stamping Authority which then in return adds the time to the digest, signs and archives it and sends the resulting time stamping token in form of a digital signature back to the user.
5. The content of the document to be time stamped does not need to be revealed to the Time Stamping Authority.
Other downloads from this publisher
The Aloaha PDF Signator can sign any existing PDF Document. Aloaha does not require special prepared PDF documents or signature fields. Signatures produced with the Aloaha PDF Signator can be verified using standard Adobe Reader and Acrobat.
The Aloaha PDF Saver allows you to fill in PDF Forms and save them to disk. A OCX Version inclusive sample source code of the PDF Saver is also included. You can also retrieve the Form Data as an XML File to archive it in your database.
Your PDF Files are just one click away! Aloaha PDF Suite is the perfect tool to create/edit your PDF Documents. One click is enough! Just print your document to any of your printers and Aloaha will convert the print job to a PDF Document.
Aloahas´s Smart Card Connector, including a Microsoft approved CSP and a PKCS #11, provides native, plug & play security enhancement to Microsoft Windows operating systems and Applications using various Smart Cards.
Aloaha PDFCrypter seals your PDF with the public key of the recipient. Non PDF files are beeing compressed and PKCS#7 enveloped.No special decryption client needed. Adobe Reader 6 or 7 is enough. Seal PDF Documents secure!