Description from the Publisher
CNCat is a powerful application intended for creation of web-resources and articles catalogues. Now you can manage your catalogues more easily and more efficiently! The program is easy to install, set up, and maintain. CNCat allows you to:
- create and manage a catalogue of links and articles;
- use categories with unlimited nesting, cross-categories and filters;
- automatically check links efficiency and backward links availability;
- use black/white lists of site URLs;
- use powerful templates for interface configuration;
- place banners and insert PHP code on the pages;
- use fulltext search through the catalogue;
- broadcast data to RSS feeds;
- send automatic e-mail notifications;
- bring catalogue management to moderators; backup links, articles and configuration;
- upgrade catalogue from previous versions of CNCat (1.x to 4.x).
CNCat have multi-language interface (English, Czech, Russian, Ukrainian). Test CNCat functionality to check its features using LIVE DEMO on our website!
CNCat Free Edition
'CNCat Free Edition' allows you to use the entire CNCat functional with the following limitations:
* Maximum number of submitted links is 200.
* Automatic links addition is disabled.
* Additional moderators are not allowed to work in the administrative interface.
* 'Powered by CNCat' copyright mark can not be removed.
* Limited support.
'CNCat Free Edition' has no time limitations: it will always be available.
To break these limitations, you should purchase CNCat license and enter the register key in the administrative interface.