Description from the Publisher
Majento SiteAnalyzer program is designed to SEO audit and analyze site content to identify technical errors and SEO-optimization mistakes.
- Scanning of all site pages
- Determining the level of nesting pages relative to the main
- Obtaining server response codes for each page (200, 301, 302, 404, 500, 503, etc.)
- Determining the presence and content Title, Keywords, Description, H1-H6
- Search and display the "duplicate" pages, meta tags and headers
- Determining whether an attribute rel="canonical" for each page of the site
- Following the directives of "robots.txt" file or meta tag "robots"
- Accounting rel="nofollow" when crawling pages on your site
- Reference analysis - determination of internal and external links to pages (within the site)
- Determination of the number of referrals from the page (redirect)
- Generate sitemap "sitemap.xml"
- URL filtering by any parameter
- Export reports to Excel (full report in Excel-format)
- Portable document format (works without installation on a PC or directly from the removable media)
- Free distribution